menu   Home Religion About Me  

Winter Rhyming Pictures


I am excited that one of my free products was featured in the TPT newsletter this week - Winter Rhyming Picture Match ! If you would like to download the free product, you can find it in my TPT store OR here is a Google doc link. Also if you already downloaded the product before 10:30 a.m. CST today (Sunday), you should re-download because I changed a few of the pictures.

Here are some pictures of my students using the rhyming words. I changed many of the pictures that you see, but you can get a general idea of what they did! This week the children will review the rhyming words and then use letter tiles to try to spell the new words. Besides working on spelling, we will also practice listening for phonemes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy!

    I nominated you for The Versatile Award! I just recently stumbled across your blog and am glad I did. I'm always looking for new inspiration and love how blogs provide a little "window" into different classrooms :)

    If you wish to accept, the details can be found at my blog, Kindergarten Lesson Plans!

    Have a wonderful week and thanks again for sharing your ideas with all of us in the early childhood blogging community!

    Kayla Johnson

    ReplyDelete

Facebook