Oviparous animals writing activity

When I started this little blog in January, I was worried that I wouldn't have anything to post or say! But tonight I am thinking "Wow - this is the 3rd day in a row that I have posted!" Not sure if that is annoying or helpful! :)

Anyway, I just had to share these cute, cute pictures that my kiddos did this week. (The activity is a page taken from a unit I purchased from Crystal from Kreative in Kinder.) Since we have been doing oviparous animals, I thought this would be a perfect addition to our unit. I was so, so tickled with their responses because it was obvious that they had been listening and soaking up the information that we have been discussing! This was a center and they did everything independently! Cute, cute!











No comments

Post a Comment