menu   Home Religion About Me  

Teacher Appreciation Jackpot!!!

Thanks to all of you who left such wonderful comments on my African Jungle Animal unit! It is no longer free, but will be on sale in my TPT store until Tuesday, May 8th as well as my other priced products. Please continue to enjoy the blogs listed below and THANK YOU and WELCOME to my new followers! I hope I can provide some inspiration and ideas for you as these last days before (a well deserved) summer break comes upon us! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

  Enjoy!  Don't forget to scroll down the page and visit all the PreK - 2 stores that are also offering a free product on today!



Goodness, I am involved in a HUGE collaboration project and I am so nervous that I will not do it correctly BUT if I can get this post to go through, those of you who read my blog will be so excited! On Sunday, May 6th over 130 TPT sellers will be giving away one item from their stores FOR FREE! Yes, for 24 hours, you will have the opportunity to download 130 FREE, wonderful products!! Each product is valued between $3 and $8!!!! Wow!

There will be 3 links:

PK - Grade 2 - April McNair on A Modern Teacher

Grades 3 - 6 - Laura Candler on Corkboard Connections

Grades 7 - 12 - Adrianne Meldrum on The Tutor House


At the bottom of this post are the PreK - 2 blogs that are participating. Each will have a product FOR FREE on Sunday! If you are interested in other grade levels, click the links above and you will find the blogs listed there! Remember, the links for FREE products will ONLY be live on Sunday. They will return to priced items on Monday morning.

This is a thank you to all the really, truly wonderful teachers who give so much to their students and their parents! I am so blessed to be a part of this huge collaboration and so blessed to be a part of the blogging community!  Happy shopping!!

Blessings,

19 comments:

  1. I can't wait...so excited:) I am your newest follower! Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I am one of your followers. I teach kindergarten in Australia and love taking a peek into other classrooms and I love your ideas.
    Rhonda
    Classroom Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great freebie! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a great Teacher Appreciation week!

    Donna
    Peace, Love & Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Happy Teacher Week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through the Jackpot! I am your newest follower.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just found your blog through the Jackpot! We are your newest followers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! YOU are appreciated, too!

    I am your newest follower :)

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the freebie!
    I am your newest follower!
    :)
    Tamera Wilson

    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
    Stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great addition to our habitats unit! Thanks so much. We are your newest blog and TpT followers thanks to the Jackpot!

    Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing your free item in the Jackpot!! Unfortunately, I missed signing up... but you can still pick up my free item HERE!
    Happy Teacher Week!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this freebie! Thank you! I'm a new follower =)
    Bobbie


    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the freebie! I'm loving this blog hop-I'm finding so many great blogs! I appreciate you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the freebie. I love it & your blog. I'm glad I found your blog and I'm now your newest follower.
    ✿April from ✿Fun 2B in First

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the Jungle Animals freebie - I'm glad you included actual photographs of the animals. And the how-to draw - too adorable. Can't wait until next year to try this. I feel appreciated! Thanks!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Facebook