I am very picky now about blog awards that I post and accept. When I first started blogging in January, my ego became over-inflated when I would get an email alerting me to the fact that I had received a blog award. After accepting the award, I then had to make a list of interesting things about myself and then send the award on to other teacher bloggers. After I accepted a couple of them, I stopped doing it because it began to feel like a chain letter. When I receive an email that tells me to pass it along to a certain amount of people, I always delete it and go on with my life. So when I received an email this morning telling me that I had been nominated for another blog award, I opened it with trepidation. But after reading the rules and regulations for acceptance, I saw that all I had to do was accept it and post the button on my blog AND the stipulations for being nominated are very nice!
To be nominated for the award, your blog must:
- Inspire your audience (Wow and double wow! How nice is this?!)
- Encourage discussion through comment posting (I love, love, love reading your comments!)
- Contain genuinely fascinating content (Fascinating..... hmmmm..... what a lovely thing to say!)
Category: Kinder Teacher BlogsTo qualify as a Kinder Teacher blog, your blog must meet one of the following conditions:
- The blog is updated by a Kinder teacher. (I do try, but the outdoors in the summer calls me away often!)
- The blog itself teaches a particular subject or skill.
- The blog covers the topic of teaching the Kindergarten grades. (Everything kindergarten is my love and I do enjoy blogging about it!)
So here is the award button and if you want to vote for my blog, you have from June 25 - July 2 to vote. But as I said before, I feel honored to have just been nominated by one of you out there and that is prize enough for me!