menu   Home Religion About Me  

Sale extended for another day

Hello Friends!
Due to the fact that TPT has been down for most of the day, many sellers (including me) have made the decision to extend the Christmas in July sale through tomorrow, July 16! Besides my Christmas packets, I just added my FALL FUN PACKET and HALLOWEEN I CAN DRAW I CAN write packet, too! I know that I am not the only seller who is extending their sale, so click on the image below to go to Blog Hoppin to find tons of good buys on holiday items! Happy July 16!

BTW - I went to school yesterday to start to make some decisions about where and how I am going to keep my Daily 5 and math stations materials and I was told to go home and not come back until next week! No, they weren't being mean; actually they are working on waxing the school hallways this week and they need a few days for them to dry before we start to walk on them. But I was also told to enjoy these last few days of summer because Back to School will be here before we know it! So, I am going to say the same to all of you ENJOY THESE LAST FEW DAYS OF SUMMER before we all go back to meet those fresh young faces who make our days at school so memorable and exciting!

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook