Take a Peek at My purchases!

I had so much fun shopping at the TPT sale this weekend and am joining the Linky party at Blog Hoppin' showcasing the resources that I purchased!

I love, love this behavior management catalog from Mrs. Mabe! She prints the pages of the packet, puts them inside a sheet protector, adds all to a binder and voila, she has a catalog that her kiddos use when they have earned a trip to the store! My favorite is "Take your shoes off and walk around the classroom in your socks!" How EASY is that! 

Charlotte's Clips has some cute clip art and I REALLY love the Rainbow Alphabet packet that I purchased! The colors are bright and stretch to a BIG size with no compromise to their quality! When I post pictures of my classroom, I will show you what I made with them!

 Cara Carroll's Chevron Classroom Decor Bundle is something that I just had to have and I love the bright colors! The clip art is adorable! I am still deciding how and where I am going to use it this year! I don't have a good picture of the bundle, but here is the link!
It wouldn't be a TPT sale without purchasing a resource from Deanna Jump and the one I chose was "Back to School Math and Literacy Fun". There is so much packed in this resource, I haven't had a chance to look at everything yet!


Another clip artist I love is "The 3AM Teacher!" Beside loving her resources, I also love her name! It makes me smile thinking of her at her computer working on resources for herself and other teachers. I think most of us can relate to staying up late in the night preparing for something school related! I purchased 2 alphabet sets from her!

  
"Fun with Numbers! 1- 10" by Growing Kinders, Kathleen Pedersen sounded just perfect for the beginning of the school  year! I can't wait to use it!



I am really looking forward to using this writing center this year with my kinders! This was created by "A Cupcake for the Teacher." 


I guess I must confess that I am a clip art junkie because I purchased from another clip artist - Melanie from "From the Pond!" I purchased her Puppy packet and am almost finished with a behavioral management system that I will be using this year using her puppy graphics. I plan to post it here as soon as I get it finished!


My last purchases were from my favorite Promethean board creator "Young and Lively in Kindergarten." Kelly's calendar activities have brought a new life to our morning meeting times! She has incorporated classic calendar activities with songs and interactive activities - awesome!

So that's all for now! I plan to be in my classroom all day tomorrow. I am hoping to post some pictures soon of what I have been doing!

Click the link above to join the linky party on Blog Hoppin and tell us about your purchases!

Blessings!