Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Love to All!

Hello to all my Lovely Followers and Readers,

I want to thank you so very much for taking the time to read my posts and, when your heart felt the urge, making a comment! When I started my little blog not quite a year ago, I really did not know what I was getting into and simply had no clue if anyone at all would be interested in what I had to say. So, just the fact that you clicked the "Follow Me" button was a gift far beyond words for me and I thank you so much for that!

I am still so shook by the events in Connecticut. It is just beyond any nightmare that I could ever have had imagined. Children are my life. I see their sweet faces. I smell their little kid scent. I hear their excited voices. I encourage them. I teach them that there is good in the world. I teach them to pray. I teach them to forgive. I teach them to compromise. I teach them to accept that we don't always get our own way and that we should work together for the greater good of our classroom community. And in between all of this, I teach math, reading, social studies, science, and religion...... to think that someone could destroy this innocence in less than a few minutes has caused a huge hole in my heart and much sadness.......

So, in the midst of this horrific tragedy, I am going to take a short break to enjoy my beautiful family this holiday season. I am going to step away from things school related for a week or so and focus on my loving family. Plus my wonderful son will be married over this Christmas break and that happy event must be just that - happy.... So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you, my beautiful friends!

 I thought I would end with a few pictures of my lovely family and wish you all joy, peace, hope, and love.

B



Peace and blessings and May God bless you richly this Christmas season, 
Cindy

1 comment

  1. Merry Christmas to you Cindy! Thank you for sharing throughout the year with us. I love everything you do and always am so excited to read your new posts. I want to give you a great big hug but am too far away. I have been shaken by the recent event also, and cannot even imagine how you wonderful teachers in the US are getting by. It is too hard to think about the 'whys', but I like to trust in the fact that the world, and our children are blessed to have kinder teachers like you - you are so special and were put here to teach. I am just going t o spend the next few weeks being thankful for our wonderful teachers. Take care Cindy, you deserve a lovely restful holiday. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete