Five For Friday and "OH NO! We have a 5 Day Week Next Week!"

Hello All!
Oh gosh...... I wrote my entire post and then accidentally deleted the entire post and had to re-write it.........Sigh...... What am I going to do with  FIVE school days next week?? (Smile)

1.  We did a Laura Numeroff author study this week and I added a subtraction twist to it. I will share more of this unit later in the week. Here are some pictures of "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake."



2.  My family spent Easter weekend in Chicago.  I love that city!


3.  My students painted watercolor butterflies for our religion bulletin board. The pretty colors bring such joy to the classroom when you enter!

4.  We loved making resurrection rolls this week - yummy and easy to do! Open a can of crescent rolls. Each child gets a triangle. Add a large marshmallow. Sprinkle with melted butter and cinnamon sugar. Roll into a ball. Bake as directed on the package.


5.  Spring is coming! Look at the face of this crocus! Hurray!
Have a wonderful weekend! I hope to post before next Friday, but as we all know, life gets busy....

Click on the link below to read other Five for Friday posts hosted by Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Blessings, Cindy

2 comments