Back to School EMagazine for 2013 Now Published!

Hello Friends!
I am so excited to announce that the Back to School EMagazine for 2013 is published! Melanie, from Schoolgirl Style and April from A Modern Teacher are the authors of this super, cool EMagazine and  There are some really awesome teacher bloggers featured and I am honored to be a part of them! Wow! The magazine is full of teacher Back to School "must haves!"

When viewing the EMagazine, make sure that you click on the items featured on each page and don't forget to check out all the awesome blogs!

I just have to give a shout out to Melanie and April.... They are amazing bloggers and I love reading their wonderful ideas! I stalked Melanie last summer when I was decorating my classroom! Check out her blog Schoolgirl Style, HERE. And April from A Modern Teacher is just as amazing! Check out her blog HERE. I have to have the lunchbox she has featured on her Home Page!

Click on the image below to read this amazing magazine! Be patient! It takes awhile to load! If you get an error message, reload your page!

Until next time! Blessings, Cindy

No comments

Post a Comment