I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday! Yay!
We had such a fun couple of weeks with our Apple theme! Here are a few highlights!
1. We discussed the seasons of an apple tree and painted these murals! I love them!
2. We made apple pies from biscuit dough, apple pie filling, and cinnamon sugar. We had a few parents take the pies to our kitchen to bake which was WONDERFUL! Hurray for parents!
3. I made small balls from newspaper and masking tape and the kiddos used paper mache glue to create an apple. When they are dry, we will add a stem and a foam leaf.
4. My husband and my son brought our cider press to school and we made homemade apple cider! Yum!
5. These kiddos are practicing matching different letter fonts by moving game pieces around the board.
Finally, here are a few pictures of Pete the Cat that the kiddos made last week....
Now.... hop on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday fun!
Until next time!