Happy Thanksgiving! Where did Summer Go? and a Flash Black Friday Sale!

Hello Friends!
First of all, Happy Thanksgiving! I am doing an EARLY post and then plan to turn off the computer and try to keep away from it for most of the day. All my kids are home and the morning is lovely. Here are a couple of early morning pictures that my brother in law took yesterday.



Yes, the pictures are lovely, but. . . . . .  this shows how I REALLY feel! Give me Florida! LOL!


My friends and I from Blog Hoppin' are having a special sale on Black Friday! Woo Hoo! If you click the link at the right of my page, you will be taken to our Blog Hoppin blog and you can click on our logos to  find our stores. Everything in my store will be 15% off on Friday! Enjoy!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kinderkay


Until next time!

Peace and blessings,

No comments

Post a Comment