Welcome 2014 - Fitness Linky

Hello Friends!
http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/01/welcome-2014-linky-fitness.html

Today is Fitness Resolutions on Blog Hoppin...... This is an area that I MUST make a priority in 2014! If you have been following me here, you know that I had foot surgery in July. Because of that, it has been hard to maintain a fitness program and it is showing!!

I have struggled my whole life with my weight. Luckily, I have been able to keep it to a reasonable number because exercise and healthy eating has always been a priority for me. But not so for the past 6 months...... I pretty much have fallen off the wagon and I need to get back on for sure!!

So my Fitness resolutions for 2014 are these:

1.  Exercise at least 3 times a week; preferably 4 times.  It is winter here in Illinois so walking outside is not really an option for me right now. BUT I do own my own stationary bike and treadmill as well as hand weights, so they will have to do for now. I have considered joining a gym, but I like to exercise whenever I feel like it and conforming to the hours in a gym just isn't something I want to do right now. That may change, though... we  shall see!


2. Healthy food has always been important to me and this year, I want to TRY to eat whole foods as much as I can. I am not going to beat myself up, though, if it doesn't happen. We do not eat out very much which is a good thing, I think. When we DO go out to dinner, it is a special time and I want to continue that tradition!



3.  Take time  for myself. I am one of those people who becomes obsessed with work. I LOVE teaching and I LOVE creating my resources for TPT, but I need to let go and remember that I have a life beyond my work. I made a commitment at the beginning of the school year to not spend my weekends at school and I plan to continue that commitment. It has totally changed my weekends!

4.  Spend more time outdoors. I love my flowers and love my gardens!


5.  Finally.... I want to be able to wear this dress.... I love it! It's a jersey knit, though, and a little bit too clingy for me right now. I decided to keep it and make it a goal to wear it for Christmas next year!


 So that's it for me! Make sure that you link up with Blog Hoppin and add your fitness resolutions!

Until Next time!!

Blessings,