Christmas in July Day 3 and 4 - "Let's Make a Book!" Science Books

Hello Friends,

This is a quick post before I go out on a long walk on a beautiful morning!

For the next 2 days, my Science "Let's Make a Book" will on sale. These are my favorite things to do with kids! These books are set up to only do one or two pages a day. I teach one topic a day on the subject and then send the kids off to their tables with cut paper, glue, and crayons and they illustrate their pages. I import the step by step illustrations upon my Promethean board and my kiddos become totally independent! Yay!








Many of my science packs are on sale for July 17 and 18! Click the link below to take you there!


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kinderkay/Category/Science-Lets-Make-a-Book

Until next time!

Blessings,

No comments

Post a Comment