menu   Home Religion About Me  

Let Me Show You What I Bought!

Hello Friends!
http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/08/show-us-what-you-bought-linky.html

 I was looking over my classroom library today trying to decide how to spruce it up when I remembered that I had Maria Manore's classroom library labels on my Wishlist! So...... when I got home, I immediately transferred it from my wishlist to my cart! Yay! I am so excited to get these labels printed! This packet is AH-mazing!!! Seriously, there is nothing that is not included in this packet! Labels in every way possible..... and in Maria's sharp style... beautiful and clean! Here is the link to her product.... CLASSROOM LIBRARY LABELS

Everything that I have purchased from The Printable Princess has been wonderful and this is no exception. All her products are easy to set up and always perfectly aligned to the Common Core. Today I purchased PENCILS, GLUE, AND CENTERS, TOO. I cannot wait to download and get it prepared for the beginning of school!

My friend, Mel from "From Pond"  is a SUPER clip artist, but she also creates wonderful learning resources that are just perfect for little ones! Today, I purchased ALPHABET DIRECTED DRAWING WORKSHEETS. I am excited to use them because I think they will pair wonderfully with my ABC's and MORE Let's Make a Book....So, so, excited to use this! My kinders are going to LOVE these directed drawing lessons!

And lastly....... I love doing math journals with my kiddos. I have Deanna Jump's math journal prompts (which are amazing!), but thought that I would supplement them with Deedee Will's Math Journal prompts. For this sale, I purchased DAILY MATH JOURNALS for AUGUST and SEPTEMBER and DAILY MATH JOURNALS for OCTOBER.

So that's it for now...... Click the image above and join us on Blog Hoppin to show us what YOU bought!

Until next time!

Blessings,

1 comment:

Facebook