Revised Fire Safety Literacy, Posters, and Firefighter Craftivity

Hello Friends,

This is going to be a quick post...... It is 8:00 p.m. and I am super exhausted! I just purchased "Whole Brain Teaching" and have been reading this in every free minute and THEN trying it out in my classroom, so my energy reserve is drained! It is ONLY Monday..... sigh..........

I thought I would share that I revised my Fire Safety pack.  It has a cute firefighter craftivity and colorful posters for teaching fire safety. If you purchased it, make sure that you re-download! Here are a few examples of the posters in the pack.





 Here is the bulletin board that I created from the firefighter craftivity....




Click the preview image below to find the packet....



We have just begun our Apple unit. Last week we learned about the seasons of an apple tree and the kids created a simple book about them. Today, the kids painted their apple seasons mural. You know... I do this mural painting every year and it is so cool that every year, the murals turn out so differently. When they are dry and mounted, I will post them here! :)


I wrote a post today on Blog Hoppin on color mixing. I love to begin the year with colors and this is such a fun way to do it. Here is a picture of some of the monster faces that my kiddos painted.... Hop on over to Blog Hoppin to read more! There's a freebie over there!



Until next time!

Blessings,

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing these great ideas. Awesome to hear you're trying out Whole Brain Teaching! Keep going, it gets easier - haha. Great strategies.

    ReplyDelete