November Bright Ideas

Hello Friends,



Welcome to the November edition of the Bright Ideas Link Up! This one is a special one! Over the past 10 months, we have shared thousands of great ideas through our monthly Bright Ideas event. This month, we’re re-capping all of those great ideas, just in case you missed any!

Below you will find some of my bright ideas from the past several months:

I am going to start with my FAVORITE Bright Idea! I love, love, love using condiment bottles for glue. I filled my bottles in August and they still are working and UNCLOGGED! Seriously, this really works! You can find the post by clicking the picture below: 

http://lovethosekinders-kinderkay.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-bright-idea-solving-my-glue-wont.html


This was my first Bright Idea........ Making paper mache apples. I loved sharing this post because when we think of paper mache, we think messy and large. I found a way to do it that involves little teacher prep and kids can complete it in one step! You can find the post by clicking the picture below:

http://lovethosekinders-kinderkay.blogspot.com/2014/06/paper-mache-apples-and-bright-ideas.html

 In this Bright Idea post, I shared some of the fun, artsy projects that I have done with my kiddos that are easy to put together with little teacher prep. Click the picture below to find the post:

http://lovethosekinders-kinderkay.blogspot.com/2014/02/learning-can-come-from-creative-hands.html


I hope you enjoyed these Bright Ideas! Click on the link up below for more fun Bright Ideas!

Blessings,

No comments

Post a Comment