Looking For Leprechaun Trap Ideas? Check Here for a Few Ideas!





Hello Friends!

My kiddos have been creating leprechaun traps for quite a few years. I love this project and will often combine it with a "How To"  writing project. I thought it might be fun (and helpful) to display some of the leprechaun traps my students have created over the years. Some are complicated and some are very, very easy! I tell my students that leprechauns love things that are shiny and do exactly the opposite of what you tell them. That is the reason for some of the sayings on the signs! At the end of this post, you will find a link to a Google doc if you would like a simple writing activity for this project.















 If you would like the writing activity, click the image below to take you to a Google doc.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ubUzeAYMczOV9LVkZaczBrU1E/view?usp=sharing

 If you have difficulty opening this Google doc, click HERE for a tutorial that might help. 

Until next time!

Blessings, 



2 comments

  1. I love these traps!!! They are great!
    Michelle
    www.mrsscotese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle! I thought it might be helpful to have some ideas all in the same place!

      Thanks for commenting!
      Cindy

      Delete