menu   Home Religion About Me  

A Modern Day Teacher Planner Review

Hello Friends,

April, from A Modern Teacher, contacted me and asked if I would do a review of her 2015 - 2016 personal planner. Of course, I said "Yes!" and what a treat it was to open the package!

Wow! There are so many components to this GORGEOUS planner. I have all sorts of ideas running through my head and cannot wait to use this lovely planner when school starts in the fall.

First of all, the choices for the covers are lovely. I had such a hard time deciding which one I wanted. I finally chose Rainbow Chalkboard, but any choice I made would have been the right one.


Inside the book is a lovely signature page with a lovely verse from April.


When you open to the first page, you immediately find a 2015-2016 calendar and monthly boxes in which to add your major plans for the year.


As you continue through the planner, you find that the months are tabbed which I ADORE! At the beginning of each month, there are blank boxes in which to add plans for that month..... goals, to-do, to-create, and to-contact. You know those times when you have field trips, guest speakers, conferences, OR when you have to purchase supplies for a particular activity for that month and then the time comes and you did NOT do those things? Well, these pages will aid you in NOT allowing that to happen! Just jot what needs to be done on these pages and you have an instant memory jab!


The planning pages have nice, clean boxes in which to sketch out your plans. I actually do my daily plans on line, so these pages will be perfect for sketching out my days and then adding them to my on line plan book. PLUS.... This book will be wonderful to carry with me to faculty meetings to write down important dates and activities. It will then be right there for when I am typing my weekly lesson plans. April has given you 2 options for how you want to write... Here is Option 1....


Here is Option 2....


At the end of the book, April has added more organizational pages... Honestly, I cannot think of anything else you would need in a planner!





So if your goal is to get organized this next school year in both your personal and professional life, I highly recommend this planner! You can find April's link HERE.

Until next time!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great review!!! Thank you SO much Cindy for sharing. I hope you use it a lot. Have a wonderful summer!! xo, April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous planner, April and I am so excited to use and get organized! :)

      Delete

Facebook