A Link to a Few Winter Art Ideas and Resources

Hello Friends,

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2016/01/an-avalanche-of-winter-resources.html
We are having such a mild winter this year. I love it! It's sooo much more fun to do our snowy projects in the classroom and then be able to go outside in the fresh, cold air. We have been taking advantage of the milder temperatures, too. I think we have only had 4 inside recess days all winter! That makes the time spent inside the classroom so much more valuable. I truly believe all the research about recess and brain development. Go Noodle is a great tool for giving mini brain breaks throughout the day, but it doesn't replace playing outside!

I wrote a Blog Hoppin post on Friday sharing some winter crafts and resources. If you are a follower of my blog, you might recognize some of the art ideas. Farther down the post,  you will find quite a few winter resources written by various Blog Hopping authors. You can find the post HERE and also by clicking the image above.

Until next time, my friends!

Blessings,

No comments

Post a Comment