Baseball Opening Day Craftivity

Hello Friends,

Opening Day is this weekend and in my school, kids are wearing jeans and their favorite baseball shirts on Monday. Our school will be full of baseball, so I thought that I would share with you a fun craftivity that I made to celebrate it!

Here are a few photos of what my students did last year...





We did a mini lesson of how baseball is played and then they created this cute baseball player and did a short fill in the blank writing activity. At the bottom of the sheet, they drew the players. My kids had a blast doing it!


Click on the image below to take you to the resource...

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Batter-Up-Baseball-Craftivity-for-Little-Kids-1812634

Happy Opening Day, my friends!

Until next time,

Blessings,

No comments

Post a Comment