Christmas in July - Freebies, Discounts, Prizes.... Oh my!

Hello Friends,

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kinderkay/Category/Science-Lets-Make-a-Book-149815

I am excited to be a part of "I Teach K-2" July linky. This is such a fun linky because it is always full of practical and clever ideas for early education teachers. In our July linky, we are offering a collection of freebies, gifts, a Christmas in July sale in our TPT stores, AND $100 in clip art from "Teaching in the Tongrass". We know that many of you will be returning to school in a few weeks, some of us (like me) are just now thinking about Back to School, and others are just beginning your summer break. Some of our "I Teach K-2" sellers will be putting their entire stores on sale and others will be adding selected resources. All of us are excited to offer you discounts, prizes, and freebies!

I am highlighting my newest freebie "ABC Science - Bubbles and Surface Tension." In this resource, teachers can bring science into the teaching of the letter "B" while at the same time, having fun and learning with science principles. I have been wanting to write this resource for YEARS because, as an early education teacher, I have found it difficult to bring science in our weekly curriculum. I ALWAYS write it into my weekly plans, but more often than not, my science block gets pushed aside for one reason or another. This resource should change that, though, because now science can be included in my ELA time because every science activity is based upon an alphabet letter. Yay!

Click the image below to take you to my ABC SCIENCE - Bubbles and Surface Tension FREEBIE.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ABC-Science-FREE-Sample-B-is-For-Bubbles-2612054


For July 6 and 7, all my "Science Let's Make a Book" resources will be on sale for a 20% discount. You can click the image below to take you there...
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kinderkay/Category/Science-Lets-Make-a-Book-149815

For July 8 and 9, all my "Social Studies Let's Make a Book" resources will be on sale at a 20% discount.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kinderkay/Category/Social-Studies-Lets-Make-a-Book-149817

The FREEBIE that I am highlighting on these days is a get to know you game that is a great icebreaker for those first few days of school.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hello-There-My-Friends-A-Getting-to-Know-you-Game-for-Little-Kids-1336520


Here are the prizes that we are offering.... Just sign up on the rafflecopter and you will be entered in the drawing!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

You also can click the images on the linky to find more wonderful freebies!

Until next time, my friends....



Blessings,