menu   Home Religion About Me  

Happy New Year pack - Hello 2017!

Hello my friends,

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Happy-New-Year-Resolutions-For-Little-Kids-2277878Well..... the end of 2016 certainly ended with a bang for me... While skiing in Wisconsin over Christmas break, my youngest son had a bad fall and ended up breaking his sternum and tibia. Looking back, I am very thankful that this is ALL that happened. It certainly could have been worse....so, as this new year comes, my resolution is to be thankful for all the little things in my life and let the big things slide away!

If you are looking for something easy and fun to do with your students as you return to school, this "Happy New Year resolution" FREE resource might be just what you are looking for! It's a fun way to begin the new year as your little ones return to school.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Happy-New-Year-Resolutions-For-Little-Kids-2277878

Click either image above to take you to the resource.

Happy New Year, my friends!

Until next time,

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook