Alphabet Craft for the Letter D






Hello Friends,

This is going to be a quick post! I thought that I would share with you the cute alphabet letter "Dd" crafts that my kinders did for their alphabet books. I LOVE how differently they all turn out! They were so proud of their dogs. They all named their dogs and wrote the first letter of their dog's name on its tag... so fun to watch them learn!



This little kinder came to school with a good reading vocabulary. I added more words to her paper with the editable page included in this resource. Can you see the extra words? Hers says "I am a dog. Can a dog bark?" The rest of the kids papers say "I am a dog."








I'll be sharing more "in action" photos of my student's alphabet crafts. If you are interested in seeing more of them, click the photo below to take you to my TPT store.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Alphabet-Crafts-from-Simple-Shapes-For-Little-Kids-3222241
Until next time!

Blessings,