Halloween Witch Directed Drawing activity for kindergarten - FREE




Hello Friends,
We did a little directed drawing of a witch and I thought that I would share a few results with you. I actually do not "direct" their drawing. I display the step-by-step directions and they independently draw. I always tell them to SKETCH their drawing in pencil. More often than not, someone ends up unhappy because they used a crayon, made a mistake, and cannot erase it. I purposely make mistakes when I share my drawings to show them how easy it is to fix a mistake when you use pencil!

Here are a few examples of their beautiful drawings and their wonderful beginning sentence writing.







I have a free pack in my TPT store if you would like to try this activity with your students.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Witch-I-can-draw-I-can-write-Halloween-fun-pack-157819
Until next time!

Blessings,