The Story of the 3 Kings (Epiphany) For Young Children


Hello Friends,
I created a "Let's Make a Book" resource for Epiphany. It was written especially for young children, so the text is simple. As with all my "Let's Make a Book" products, children use cut paper and/or drawing techniques to illustrate the pages. And also, teacher read aloud pages with simple wording can be printed or imported onto your interactive whiteboard.
I also included coloring pages because I certainly understand that cut paper techniques can be time consuming for a busy teacher! I use the map page in both versions (coloring book and cut paper book) because it is another way to get in a little geography in a simple and quick way.
If you would like to use this resource in your classroom, you can find it by clicking the image below to take you to my TPT store.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Epiphany-For-Young-Children-3552927

Until next time, my friends!

Take care,





No comments

Post a Comment