menu   Home Religion About Me  

Mouse tail Measuring Freebie!



I did not add mouse tail measuring to my Winter Measurement packet because it was the idea of my awesome co-teacher, Lisa! But I am offering it here as a freebie for any one interested in downloading it. There is a clip art copy of a mouse and a hand-drawn copy of a mouse that was drawn by me. I like the hand drawn one better than the clip art because there is no tail on it and therefore more fun to add a colored tail onto! Enjoy! Click here to download!

6 comments:

  1. I would love a copy, but the link does not work!
    Jessica
    Under the Alphabet Tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Thanks for letting me know! When I was putting it on google docs, I forgot to unlock it! Would you try it again and let me know if it works?
    Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this activity. My kids did it last week. I showed a little love to you on my blog today. Check it out.
    http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/2012/02/wheres-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this activity and I can't wait to use it with my kinderkids! Thanks so much for sharing it! I am your newest follower!

    Joni @ kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to do this with the kiddos.
    Thank you.
    Terry
    THYordan@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! When I get a little time, I have more freebies to put here. I just put up the navigation bar this week and haven't had time to add anything more. Wouldn't it be nice if we could clone ourselves for a few days so that we could get everything done that we wanted to do? :)

    ReplyDelete

Facebook