Where did our balloons take us?

Boy, was it windy here! Tomorrow is March and March brings the winds and it sure was windy today! So............ this was the perfect time for us to talk about things that move! We continued our discussion of transportation and the kids wrote about where their hot air balloon would take them. I am SO proud of how well they are writing!! We DO need to work some more on handwriting, though... :)

I love this one......Here is what it says..... "I can go to Paris. I can go to the art museum. I am going to the Eiffel Tower and going to take the Eiffel Tower elevator. And I am going to the beach. This is all. The End."
Here is another cute one.... "The balloon took me to a princess. She was pretty and her prince was handsome. It was fun."

The balloons took my students to baseball games, Antarctica, Grandma's house, rainbow land, and back home again! This really was a fun activity! The balloons and stories are displayed in the hall. Here are some pictures, but the quality isn't as good as I wanted.... Sorry about that! Taking pictures after school isn't always the best time for light! :)

So I wish all of you a happy and healthy weekend! I won't be writing another post until the first of next week - many activities between now and then will prevent me from writing! Don't forget about me! I'll be back next week!! :)

2 comments

  1. I'm your newest follower...love all your creative ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I visited your blog and it is full of fun ideas! I want to tell you how lucky you are to be able to have this time with your kids! I had 7 years at home with mine and it was worth every minute! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete