Back to School Sale! Yay! And a Fun Linky!

Hello Friends!

I have been waiting and waiting for the Back to School sale on TPT! My Wishlist is sooo filled and I can't wait to purchase some of those items that are there! The Back to School Sale will be Sunday, August 18 and Monday, August 19. I am participating in this sale and I have put EVERY product in my store on sale for 20%. TPT is also offering a discount which means that you can get up to a 28% discount! You must use the code to get the TPT discount. You will find the code on the image above.

Christina Bainbridge is having a fun Linky called "The Best and the Most". She asked us to showcase a few of our favorite resources which was REALLY hard for me!

Here were the categories.....

Teacher's Pet - This is our favorite product..... I chose  "Healthy Me" because it is my best seller and I think it is a unique resource for teaching health to little ones.

Most Likely to Help your Students Succeed...... I chose my Puppy Behavior Management System because I do feel that this has helped my students make good choices.

Best Couple... This was a category to showcase 2 products that work well with each other. I think my "Oviparous Animals Science and Literacy Pack" and "Five Fabulous Oviparous Animal Literacy Centers" work very well together.


 So this summer, I tried to organize my store to make it easier to find resources quickly. I added some custom categories that you will you find along the left side. One of them is my "For Little Kids" packets. Here are a few screenshots of that group of packets. If you click the image, it will take you to the "For Little Kids."

 I also added a custom category for "Draw, Cut, Create"...


I have also created custom categories for "Four (or Five) Fabulous Math and Literacy Centers" which you will find by clicking these links: MATH and LITERACY.


So enjoy shopping and don't forget to hop over to Christina's linky which you will find by clicking the "Best and Most" image above or  HERE.

Happy Shopping!

Blessings,
Cindy

No comments

Post a Comment