menu   Home Religion About Me  

Blog Hoppin Scavenger Hunt is Back! Five for Friday and a new Fall resource with a Freebie!

Hello Friends,

It's Five for Friday - once again, VERY late, but it IS still Friday here in Central Illinois!

1.  Blog Hoppin is hosting another Instagram Scavenger Hunt. It was such fun last year and we thought we would do it again! Click the image below to take you to the post for how to enter and the list of items to find!

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/its-back-scavenger-hunt-2015.html

2.  I was so excited to find this Monarch egg on one of the milkweed leaves in my school garden and today, I found a TINY Monarch caterpillar. I sooo wish that I could share this with my students. Hopefully, we will get another batch in the fall when the kids will be there!



3.   I keep wanting to sing "Rain, rain, go away....." It has been a VERY rainy summer......


4.  BUT, today we saw the sun! Yay! It's amazing what the sun can do to a person's outlook on life! :)



5.  During these rainy days (besides cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!), I have been researching for my newest resource. It is about animal adaptation, migration, hibernation, and why deciduous tree leaves change colors in the fall. I love researching, so this was fun for me!


Click the image below to take you to my store. If you download the preview file, I have given you the OWL part of this to try out for free!  Enjoy!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fall-is-Here-Winter-is-Near-1950917
Until next time!

Make sure you click the button below to take you to the Five for Friday linky!

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2015/07/five-for-friday-linky-party-july-10th.html


Blessings,

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving the scavenger hunt, too! So much fun!

    Mallory
    Sprinkles for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are enjoying the scavenger hunt, Mallory!

      Take care!
      Cindy

      Delete
  2. I'll take your rain if you take my winter? ;) I will definitely have to check out that scavenger hunt next year, I've been seeing it everywhere!

    ♥ Stephanie
    Fishing for Education Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm..... If your winter is long and cold, Stephanie, I might just keep our rain! Yes, you definitely will have to try the scavenger hunt next year! It's so much fun!

      Thanks for commenting!
      Cindy

      Delete
  3. I hear you about the rain. I think the weather people said we've only had 20 days of sun since April 1. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally believe that, Angie..... We are starting to feel like Seattle here in the Midwest!

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading your Five for Friday! What an amazing find...the tiny egg! How in the world did you see it! Forget about wearing my glasses, I would have to go outside with a magnifying glass! LOL!
    Tweets From Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha! It wasn't easy that's for sure! I saw a "speck" on the leaf and then made the magnification on my iPhone REALLY close and hoped that what I saw was an egg and luckily it was! It's been fun!

      Delete

Facebook